SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answer Key: SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam has been commenced from 16th November and will last till 15th December 2021. In this article, we are going to share the important memory-based General Awareness (GA), General Knowledge (GK), Current Affairs, and English/Hindi Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC GD Constable 2021 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam:
SSC GD Constable 2021 GA, GK, Current Affairs & English/Hindi Questions – 18th Nov 2021
1. Present Lieutenant Governor of Delhi:
Answer: Anil Baijal
2. Ranji Trophy 2019-20 winner:
Answer: Saurashtra Won with a lead in the first innings
3. Writer of Vidhi Shastra Evam Vidhik Siddhant (Jurisprudence & Legal Theory):
Answer: Dr. Vinay Narayan Mani Tripathi
4. Capital of Germany:
5. Dandiya Dance is associated with which state:
6. First Prime Minister of Pakistan:
Answer: Liaquat Ali Khan, served as the first prime minister of Pakistan after independence (1947–1951).
7. Deficiency of Vitamin K:
Answer: The main symptom of a vitamin K deficiency is excessive bleeding caused by an inability to form blood clots.
8. Kaziranga National Park is located in:
Answer: Kaziranga National Park is a national park in the Golaghat, Karbi Anglong, and Nagaon districts of the state of Assam, India.
9. Article 280 of the Indian Constitution is related to:
Answer: The Finance Commission is constituted by the President under article 280 of the Constitution, mainly to give its recommendations on the distribution of tax revenues between the Union and the States and amongst the States themselves.
10. Length of National Way:
11. At which river Mahakaleshwar Temple is situated?
Answer: River Shipra
12. The first female who won Arjuna Award:
Answer: Stephie D’Souza
13. Who was the first CEO of Niti Ayog?
Answer: Sindhushree Khullar
14. Which insect inhales through the skin?
SSC GD Constable 2021 GA, GK, Current Affairs & English/Hindi Questions – 17th Nov 2021
1. Who won US Open 2020?
Answer: Dominic Thiem (Men’s) and Naomi Osaka (Women’s)
2. When was Delhi announced as the capital of India?
Answer: On 12th December 1911, at the historic Delhi Durbar, George V, the Emperor of the British Empire proclaimed the shifting of the capital of India from Calcutta to Delhi.
3. Where is Bannerghatta National Park situated?
Answer: Bannerghatta National Park is a national park in India, located near Bangalore, Karnataka.
4. Who is the current CEO of Amazon?
Answer: Andrew R. Jassy
5. When did Din-e-ilahi started?
6. Who was the First President of the World Bank?
Answer: The first President of the World Bank Group was Mr. Eugene Meyer from the USA. He assumed office in 1946.
7. Which is the smallest bone of the Human Body?
Answer: stapes – At 3 mm x 2.5 mm, the “stapes” in the middle ear is the smallest named bone in the human body. The shape of a stirrup, this bone is one of three in the middle ear, collectively known as the ossicles.
8. Question-related to Sati Pratha:
Answer: Sati is a historical Hindu practice in which a widow sacrificed herself by sitting atop her deceased husband’s funeral pyre.
9. First Prime Minister of Britain:
Answer: Robert Walpole – In 1905, the post of prime minister was officially given recognition in the order of precedence. Modern historians generally consider Sir Robert Walpole, who led the government of Great Britain for over twenty years from 1721, as the first prime minister.
10. Present Chief Marshal of Air Force:
Answer: The current CAS is Air Chief Marshal Vivek Ram Chaudhari who took office on 30 September 2021, following the retirement of Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria.
11. When did Chipko Andolan start?
Answer: April 1973 – The first Chipko protest occurred near the village of Mandal in the upper Alaknanda valley in April 1973.
12. Headquarters of Election Commission is located in:
Answer: New Delhi
13. What is the old name of Sri Lanka?
Answer: Ceylon – Ancient Greek geographers called it Taprobane. Arabs referred to it as Serendib. Later European mapmakers called it Ceylon, a name still used occasionally for trade purposes. It officially became Sri Lanka in 1972.
14. What is the duration of Zero Hour in Lok Sabha?
Answer: The maximum duration of the zero hour in Lok Sabha is 30 minutes. Each member gets three minutes to raise an issue in the Zero Hour.
15. Who is called Second Sikandar?
Answer: Alauddin, whose original name was Ali Gurshap, assumed the title Sikandar-i-Sani (Alexander the Second) and proclaimed Delhi as Dar-ul-Khilafa (Seat of the Caliphate).
16. Establishment of NATO:
Answer: 4 April 1949, Washington, D.C., United States
17. Bengal Partition happened in:
Answer: The first Partition of Bengal (1905) was a territorial reorganization of the Bengal Presidency implemented by the authorities of the British Raj.
18. Who takes the purple cap in IPL?
Answer: The Purple Cap is presented to the leading wicket-taker in the IPL.
19. Who is the CEO of UTI?
Answer: Imtaiyazur Rahman
20. Who is the Governor of MP?
Answer: Mangubhai C. Patel
21. Where is Kadam Dam Situated?
Answer: The Kadem Project is a reservoir on the river Kadem, a tributary river of Godavari near Kademm Mandal, Nirmal District, Telangana.
22. Collector of Noida won Silver Medal is related to which sport?
Answer: Badminton – Suhas Yathiraj, 38, became the first IAS officer to win a Paralympic medal.
23. Most Active Nuclear Power Centre
24. Who was India’s first Chief Consultant?
25. पर्यायवाची- गंगा, अज, कामदेव, इंद्र
SSC GD Constable 2021 GA, GK, Current Affairs & English/Hindi Questions – 16th Nov 2021
1. Question-related to Silver Line Project:
Answer: Kasaragod Semi High-Speed Rail (SilverLine) Project – The 529.45 km SilverLine corridor connecting Kasaragod and Thiruvananthapuram, with an operating speed of 200kmph, eases the transport between North and South.
2. Which of the following is the highest peak of India?
Answer: Kanchenjunga is the highest mountain peak in India and ranked 3rd highest peak in the world with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft).
3. NABARD was established in which year?
Answer: 12 July 1982
4. Article 32 of the Indian Constitution is related to:
Answer: Article 32 deals with the ‘Right to Constitutional Remedies’, or affirms the right to move the Supreme Court by appropriate proceedings for the enforcement of the rights conferred in Part III of the Constitution.
5. Shigmo Festival is celebrated in which Indian State:
Answer: Goa – Shigmo is a spring festival, and is a major celebration in the state. Mainly celebrated by the Konkan diaspora of Goa, it is celebrated with a lot of pomp and show.
6. How many players are outside at the time of power play in ODI cricket?
Answer: During the first 10 overs of an innings, a maximum of two fielders are allowed outside the 30-yard circle (27 metres). This is called the 1st powerplay. Between overs 11 and 40, a maximum of four fielders is allowed outside the 30-yard circle.
7. Question-related to Samjhauta Express:
Answer: The Samjhauta Express commonly called the Friend Express, is a twice-weekly train – Wednesday and Sunday run between Delhi and Attari in India and Lahore in Pakistan.
8. Who is the author of “Becoming”?
Answer: Michelle Obama
9. Who is the current Health Minister?
Answer: Mansukh L. Mandaviya – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
10. Ajanta Caves is related to which religion?
Answer: Buddhist – The paintings and sculptures of Ajanta, considered masterpieces of Buddhist religious art, have had a considerable artistic influence.
11. What is the scientific name of Vitamin A?
12. Mount Everest is known by which name in Nepal?
13. ISRO was established in which year?
Answer: 15 August 1969
14. What is the use of ECG?
Answer: An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart’s rhythm and electrical activity.
15. Garden of spices is known as:
Answer: Kerala is called the “spice garden” of India as it is known for producing great varieties of spices.
16. What is the currency of Vietnam?
Answer: Vietnamese Dong
17. What is the full form of HTML?
Answer: Hypertext Markup Language
18. Which of the following is the 2nd longest river in the world?
Answer: Amazon River: Second longest and the largest by water flow.
19. Capital of Sri Lanka:
Answer: Colombo, city, executive and judicial capital of Sri Lanka. (Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, a Colombo suburb, is the legislative capital.) Situated on the west coast of the island, just south of the Kelani River, Colombo is a principal port of the Indian Ocean.
20. What is the chemical name of Vitamin E?
21. Who is the present Chief Justice of India?
Answer: NV Ramana
22. How many subjects are in Union List?
Answer: 100 subjects – The Union List is a list of 100 subjects that the Union or Centre government enjoys supreme jurisdiction over.
23. Capital of Bhutan:
24. Which countries are connected through Bandhan Express?
Answer: The Bandhan Express train is an international express rail service that runs between the Indian city of Kolkata and the Bangladeshi city of Khulna every week. It is the second modern-day, fully air-conditioned passenger train link between the Indian state of West Bengal and Bangladesh.
25. Which Indian film is nominated for OSCAR 2022 Entry?
Answer: Koozhangal – Director PS Vinothraj’s Koozhangal has been selected as India’s official entry to Oscars 2022.
26. Who is awarded with Rashtrapati Award?
27. Where is Amravati Tiger Reserve located?
Answer: Melghat, located in the Amaravati district of Maharashtra, is a tiger reserve wildlife sanctuary.
28. First Bharat Ratna Award was given to:
Answer: The first recipients of the Bharat Ratna were: the last Governor-General of the Dominion of India – C. Rajagopalachari, second President and the First Vice President of India – Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, and Nobel Prize Laureate, Physicist C. V. Raman; who were honoured in 1954.
29. Fundamental Unit of Protein:
Answer: Amino acids are the basic units of proteins.
30. Which article of the Indian Constitution is related to the Official Language?
Answer: Article 343 Official language of the Union – The official language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script.
31. The rank of India in Tokyo Paralympics 2021:
32. Reason for the gap in Ozone Layer:
Answer: The main cause of ozone depletion and the ozone hole is manufactured chemicals, especially manufactured halocarbon refrigerants, solvents, propellants, and foam-blowing agents (chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), HCFCs, halons), referred to as ozone-depleting substances (ODS).
33. Who is the writer of Vande Mataram?
Answer: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee or Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
34. Which is UNESCO’s 39th & 40th Heritage Site?
Answer: Ramappa Temple and Dholavira
35. Largest salt lake in the world:
Answer: The Great Salt Lake is the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere, and the eighth-largest terminal lake in the world.
36. Author of Meghaduta:
37. Governor of Himachal Pradesh:
Answer: Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar
38. Namdapha National Park is located in:
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
39. हिंदी में कितने वर्ण होते है?
40. उग्र का विलोम क्या होता है?
41. यमुना का पर्यायवाची?
42. कामदेव का पर्यायवाची?
43. ऋतू की शुद्ध वर्तनी?
44. आशीर्वाद की शुद्ध वर्तनी?
45. समास का विलोम
46. मुँह की खाना मुहावरा